- We are unable to accept children under 16 years.
- All rooms are for a maximum of double occupancy
(2 x people) - additional beds cannot be added.
- No dogs or other pets can be accommodated.
- 2 Night Minimum stay applies over a weekend
(Friday & Saturday OR Saturday & Sunday), and over some Midweek periods/Rooms throughout the year.
- A 3 night minimum stay applies to all Bank Holiday weekends.
- We are unable to accommodate group bookings of more than 3 rooms (or 6 people maximum) unless your
specific requirements have been discussed & agreed
Deposit & Cancellation
- When you make a booking you are entering into an agreement with The Hideaway at Windermere.
- A £50.00 per room deposit is payable to secure your booking.
- In the event of cancelling a reservation prior to 14 days of the arrival date, there will be a cancellation fee of £15.00 per room reserved.
- For cancellations made within 14 days of the date of arrival, or in the case of no show, you be liable for the total amount, less any money recouped through re-letting the accommodation.
- We strongly recommend Holiday insurance; please contact us for further details.
- Payment can be made by Cash, Debit & Credit Cards; American Express carries a 1.5% surcharge; we do not accept Cheques.
- We would only cancel your booking if you accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation, however if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you. Our liability will not extend beyond this refund.
Arrival & Departures
- Your accommodation will be available for you to check-in from 3.00pm.
- Latest Check-in is 7.00pm.
- We are not able to accommodate arrival after 7.00pm, without agreement in advance.
- Please be ready to leave your accommodation by 11.00am on the day of departure.
- Your bill for the accommodation and any extras or services taken during your stay is payable on departure.
Damages & Breakages
- Please take care with our accommodation. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages that is caused by accident or otherwise. Please report these as soon as they occur. If any damage is caused you are responsible upto the full cost. The cost of the damage and/or repair will be taken from credit/debit card used to secure your booking with us.
- The above also applies to anything that goes missing from the room.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
- The Hideaway is a completely Smoke Free Environment; we operate a Strict Non-Smoking Policy which applies to all of our Guest Bedrooms, Bathrooms and all Public Areas, including our Garden, Car Park area, Courtyard and the Patio for Room 1. Guests will be asked to vacate their room immediately if evidence of smoking is found; a minimum charge of £200.00 to cover all additional cleaning & dry cleaning costs will be applied immediately to the credit/debit card used to pay your bill or the credit/debit card used to secure your booking with us. We also reserve the right to make a further charge if this leads to loss of business.
- Any data gathered during the course of your booking may be held on computer.